Thursday 10 March 2016

Happy New Year and an Attitude of Gratitude

This month I thought I would talk about how grateful I am for having you all in my life. All the people I have in my life are people that I want to be around.  Having gratitude for you, my health, my career, and my life, is putting out to the universe that in life, it is important to be grateful for all the little things we have each and every day.

When you reflect back either on last year or in a lot of the years previously, I'm sure you can find many things to be grateful for. What I'm talking about is the more grateful you are for the little things the more good things seem to happen to you. This is what's called the law of attraction. There has been a lot of talk in recent years about the law of attraction. Many people believe the more grateful and positive you are, the more the universe will bring back to you.  You attract a lot more in your life that's good when you are positive and grateful. With the law of attraction you do have to take some action.  Action is the last part of the word in attrACTION.

Have you ever noticed how some people seem to be very lucky?  We all know people who we envy a little bit. And it's not that we are jealous, but it always seems like good things keep happening to other people.  You may ask yourself why not me?  Have you ever stopped to analyze why those people seem to be so lucky?  It may be the law of attraction at work.  If that's the case why not try making some small changes in your life to have the law of attraction attracting things that you really want.


Remember you have to change your attitude, be grateful everyday, and take some action in the right direction and maybe 2016 will be your year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment